- Vietnam US Army M-1 Helmet with Mitchell Pattern Camo Cover & Liner
- Vietnam US Army Phan-Rang Early ‘In-Country” Made Boonie Cap.
- WWI US Army Engraved Purple Heart to: “Washington Bezucha” from Racine, WI
- WWII German Army/Heer Bevo Jaeger Patch
- WWII German Army/Heer Breast Eagle Patch Variation
- WWII German Army/Heer Breast Eagle Patch Variation (2)
- WWII German Army/Heer Breast Eagle Patch Variation (3)
- WWII German Heer/Army Dress Dagger with White Handle, Original Portapee & Tiger Solingen Marked Blade.
- WWII German Heer/Army ORIGINAL Panzer Wrapper Black Pants
- WWII German Hitler Youth Knife
- WWII German Luftwaffe/Air Force Officers Overseas Cap
- WWII German Teno Specialty Patch Bevo.
- WWII German Veterans Visor Hat with Nice Insignia
- WWII Japanese Naval Landing Forces Helmet – COMPLETE with Liner and Chinstrap.
- WWII Japanese RARE Tanker Helmet – Minty as they come!!!
- WWII US Army Combat Infantry Badge – sterling marked with sterling clutches.
- WWII US ARMY Distinguished Service Cross Medal
- WWII US V-E Day Original Period News Paper: Chicago Daily Tribune, May 8, 1945.